2017 dates will be posted soon.
Residents are asked to follow a few simple guidelines to help keep this service cost-effective and efficient for all:
- Branches must be out no later than 7:00AM on the above dates, in order to guarantee collection in that month.
- Branches should be placed on the tree lawn (grass area within 10 feet of the pavement edge) in neatly stacked piles with cut end toward the street. Where a ditch exists along the pavement edge, branches should be placed ON THE STREET SIDE, rather than in, the ditch.
- Piles should be free of stumps, leaves, grass clippings, and other yard waste, briars, vines, and anything with thorns.
- For the safety of our Service Department, branches SHOULD BE AT LEAST (4) FOUR FEET LONG and not greater than 10 inches in diameter.
- The Service Department will pick up only those materials that conform to the above guidelines.