June 11, 2024, 5:36 pm | Currently:


Quick tax reminder

You must file your tax return, or extension by April 17th!

Keep in mind that the new tax law changes recently enacted will affect the 2018 tax year, not your 2017 returns.

Quick tip:
If you are getting a refund back, it is a great way to boost your emergency fund. Financial planners recommend having 3-6 months of living expenses set aside in cash. This may seem like a large amount, especially if it is sitting around earning almost no interest. However, when an emergency happens, you will not have to rely on credit cards or other types of debt.

by Chip Basel