May 3, June 7, July 5, August 2, September 6, and October 4
Residents are asked to follow the guidelines to help keep this service cost-effective and efficient for all:
- -BRANCHES MUST BE OUT NO LATER THAN 7:30AM ON MONDAY OF THE WEEK OF COLLECTION IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE COLLECTION.
- -Branches should be placed on the tree lawn (grass area within 10 feet of the pavement edge) in neatly stacked piles with cut end toward the street. Where a ditch exists along the pavement edge, branches should be placed ON THE STREET SIDE, rather than in, the ditch.
- -Piles should be free of stumps, leaves, grass clippings, and other yard waste, briars, vines, and anything with thorns.
- -For the safety of our Service Department, branches SHOULD BE AT LEAST (4) FOUR FEET LONG and not greater than 6 inches in diameter.
- The Service Department will pick up only those branches that conform to the above guidelines.